Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we have continually carried out work for our customers.
We understand the importance of households having access to effective heating and plumbing systems during this period, and therefore have always focused on providing our ‘normal’ services, during these unprecedented times.
Following the Government’s advice and policy on 19th July 2021, here are a few things to be aware of when using our service:
- Please make the engineer aware if someone in your household is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or isolating. This is simply to assess the potential risks to our engineers and their families.
- On arrival, our engineers will knock on the door and step away until answered.
- We still require all customers to respect social distancing measures whilst the engineer is in your property.
- Our engineers may wear PPE if required.
- We offer contactless payments by either BACS or credit / debit card, but will also accept cash where that is not possible.
We will continue to make adjustments to our operations so that we can support our customers, closely following the latest government guidance.
As a small business, we thank you for your continued support.