Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we have only carried emergencies and essential work for our customers, during these unprecedented times.
We understand the importance of households having access to effective heating and plumbing systems during this period, and therefore we are now focused on resuming to our ‘normal’ services.
Here are a few things to be aware of:
- When booking an appointment, we will ask if you or someone in your household is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19. This is simply to assess the potential risks to our engineers and their families.
- On arrival, our engineers will knock on the door and step away until answered.
- Upon entry, we then ask you to respect the social distancing guidance of 2m (6ft) when the engineer is inside your property. If maintaining the suggested distance means staying in another room, we ask that you do so.
- Our engineers will wear protective gloves at all times, and may wear additional PPE if required.
- We offer contactless payments by either BACS or credit / debit card, but will also accept cash where that is not possible.
We will continue to make adjustments to our operations so that we can support our customers, closely following the latest government guidance.
As a small business, we thank you for your continued support during this time.